WORSHIP MUSIC MINISTRY TRAINING COURSE
The Worship Music Ministry Training Course is intended for self study by an individual using the text and/or audio recordings.
- Are you a worship leader that's missing some knowledge in key areas?
- Do you want to lead worship, but don't know where to get the training you need?
- Would you love to be able to go to music school, but just don't have the time or resources?
- If you were going to go get trained in music, wouldn't it be great to find a way to learn just what you need for worship ministry, but skip the extra stuff so your learning would be more efficient?
- Worship leader, recording artist & music educator, Dan Ryker, brings his degree in music education from Azusa Pacific University and his experience leading worship in churches to the task of writing and teaching the Worship Music Ministry Training Course.
- If you've been desiring a more comprehensive look at both the heart and the nuts and bolts needed for worship music ministry, then this course is exactly what you've been looking for.
- Quality, clear teaching from an experienced voice, at an affordable price and in a convenient format.
The Worship Music Ministry Training Course meets the need of aspiring worship musicians to have practical training that seamlessly walks them through the various aspects of worship ministry.
It also deepens the church's depth of worship by feeding the ministries of elementary school, jr. high, high school, college, home groups, and Sunday morning services with equipped, worshiping musicians.
Many people already have some level of musical training, but do not know how to use their skills for worship. Typically, worship training from church leadership begins once a person has been added to a worship team. The Worship Music Ministry Training Course provides a way for people to begin being trained much sooner, for a wider variety of settings. Also, people currently serving in worship ministry will have their knowledge expanded.
Most teaching is directed toward the needs of a worship leader. However, instrumentalists, ensemble singers, lead singers or anyone with a desire to be involved with worship ministry will find useful information.
Content is directed to a broad range of experience levels and people at all levels will be enriched. However, those with limited previous understanding may find outside instruction necessary to further clarify some points.